View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Annya

I would suggest that you see a lawyer or friend who knows about the law and ask where you stand. Was there other people around when this lady wad showing it to you. Did you go with a friend. I would suggest that you get a tape recorder and tape the conversations with her and if she abuses you you will have it on tape to take to the police as i think this is now a criminal action in not giving you all the tracks and then get abusive when you report them missing. It is false representation. If it was at a quilt show get in touch with the people who set it up and explain the situation and see what they have to say. but I think the recorder and the lawyer can frighten her into giving you back your money. If you really want a quilter go to a more repriable dealer. Sorry cant spell the word . I would like to give you lots of big hugs too. My Aunt has cancer and it came back, for the second time she had surgery so no we wait and hope this time they got it all. I live in Australia and on a pension. if I could help I would. my opinion is the only way I can help. HUUUGGGGGSSSS. :lol: