Old 09-02-2010, 04:00 AM
MiniCC

Yes waving to you from Beautiful VA, USA!
I quilt, therefore, I am.
I have been a very artly person for most of my life.....its like I have these crafting voices that scream
"OMG, that would be the most fantabulous....thing!"
It all started with my pacman Pillow, I dont' have it but I remember it.... we had to cut out and hand sew the entire thing, even embroider the eye. Then i moved to wood carving, then crocheting, Then I got into Cross Stitch. Then my son came, OH YEAH! Now I could really play and get crafty!
I got busy and forgot that crafty artsy side in me and didn't craft for a while except for maybe cross stitch. Took care of my grandfather for the last four years of his life - That was truely something i will never take back, b/c he taught me how to look at life with open eyes, and honesty. So I picked up Jewelry making, that went into glass blowing, and when I figured out my true love was with fabric and needed to sew a cover for the cabinets out inthe garage, I bought "my" first sewing machine a Singer Simple. i still use it now for all of my piecing and straght sewing or free motion quilting. But ahhh, I added a new piece of equipment to my arsinal....my Babylock Ellageo Embroidery machine. I Just Love her. I could use her for sewing but I prefer not breaking her down every five minutes when My projects change.
I am planning my DIY wedding on 10/10/10 at 10am my craftiness plays a part in this :)
So there you have it a little about me