View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 04:38 AM
RV Gloria

We live in our RV for 7 months a year right now and will be selling our home in 2011...going full time (already have a buyer for the house)....I take two machines with me...one is a small brother...(plain jane) for simple things and my babylock Ellageo embroidery/quilting machine...we have a class A...several of my friends have a 5th wheels and all of them have different machines...Bernina; Janome; Husqvarna...so it's up to you on what you want to take...and all the ones I posted above are also the embroidery machine....mine sits on our dining table on a slide cloth...when we get ready to eat it slide back to the window...I carry 2 suitcases packed full of cloth...plus one closet has some it it...my DH...we all have the 3 drawer plastic cabinet that rools... you can get a Wally world it's the one with the long drawers...on rollers....it is packed with all my notions embroidery thread regular threads and anything eles that I can get in it....when we pull in the slides to roll down the road...I push it to bedroom and turn it so that it will not roll forward...happy camping...you can do it your way....