View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 06:06 AM
JAGSD

They are also having an Indoor show (with quilts hanging inside this year) and Sale 9-4 Sat and Sun. with a Vendor Mall.

Also(short distance away) Quilt Corral/Mistle Toe Ranch will be hanging their quilts too in the Garden, they are hanging a lot of the "Quilts for Haiti" (of course depending on weather) Quilt Corral has many Beautiful Fabrics!and definetly worth the stop to check out and enjoy.
Hope you Enjoy the show and area.

Originally Posted by I go To The Sea To Breathe
I go every year, even in the rain. It isn't fancy, but beautiful quilts and the little town is so historic it is fun to see. They hang the quilts along in front of the stores on the main street and you can just walk along at your own pace and look and look and they have a shop set up in the high school gym with all the local quilt shops there, that gets a little crowded, but they have some good specials and good food. Its all free to go to. Just be prepared for the weather, it is usually really nice, but it has sleeted, then they canceled it. so bring a sweatshirt and water....have fun, Jackie, I live about 25 minutes from there.