Old 09-02-2010, 06:34 AM
Bostons

Originally Posted by Up4BigChal
Wow, I never thought I would see this on the Board :thumbdown: I have a Machanical Janome and I LOVE it!! I also have a Singer Touch and Sew that is OLDer then Dirt Love it. Sews GREAT, I have a Cheaper Brother LOVE IT I also have a HuskyStar 224, that I happen to find at a Pon Shop for $130.00 and the machine has never been used, Until I bought it and has since sewn 4 quilts. So everyone is Correct we ALL have our preferences some may not have the same luck as others. Your friend should really take her machine back where she bought it maybe it's "Operator Error" after all we are ALL HUMAN :thumbup:
Yeah, people are funny aren't they? You can take any machine and post a question about it and someone will have something negative to say about it. Funny thing is I wasn't asking her opinion or anyone's about my machine. I didn't give a rat's patootie what she thought. I love Janome's and have for years. Yup, my hubby's definitely a keeper. I'm pretty lucky. Happy to hear you have a keeper too! Sounds like there are lots of those around here. :) Thanks!