Thread: Order?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 11:52 AM
ShellyQ

Oh dear, I am so embarrassed :oops: :lol: My stash is an out of control gorrilla. I do try, and have such good intentions (sigh).

This is how things are meant to be, Generally sort by colours, but keep seperate, things like Christmas fabric, Multicoloured, Lights and Lrg pieces suitable for backing and backgrounds. Sadly things are very rarely how they're meant to be :lol:

But I was very good last year, over the years people (often non Quilting)trying to be helpful had given me bags of stuff for my quilt work, and although most of it wasn't really suitable I didn't want to seem ungrateful or impolite by refusing and then I wouldn't have the heart to throw it away.

So over the years the monster grew :lol:. In the end I decided I had to be really ruthless. I wanted my quilting Room back and wanted to Be able to find my fabrics I could use. Got a giant skip bin in and filled it up, Wasn't all fabric rubbish but a good portion of it was. So things are a bit better than they used to be, but only a bit :)