Old 09-02-2010, 07:41 AM
btiny36

I was the one talking about the shipping of the FT Quarters...most definitely take off that pretty lil ribbon...for me it's all about quality of the product and shipping...here's an example of good service for shipping...one of my online stores here right in Canada had a really good deal for batting...so I ordered the whole bolt...ask that they contact me when they shipped...they called and said that the shipping was going to cost $50 more..hmmmm NOT, the reason, Canada post considered it oversized to ship so they would have to send it by Grey Hound bus...I mentioned, that I had bought batting by the bolt and it cost $30 to ship Canada Post, why well they store took it off the bolt and folded it and put it in a box exceptable to Canada Post...the gentleman I was speaking to ask if I would mind them doing that...well noppers...go for it...he wasn't aware he could do it and if it would be acceptable to the customer...well I was there to share with him it was (for me anyways)...so now on their site, they have notation that customer will be contacted if batting was purchased by the bolt, so it gives the customer the option on how they wanted it shipped...well I would go for the lower way of shipping...Maybe some would want it shipped on the bolt...for me I want the least expensive way of shipping....sorry for the lengthly post....