Old 09-02-2010, 08:41 AM
Lynda in TN

Teresa,

If you go south on I81 to Exit #36, then go toward Greeneville, there is a small place on the left side about halfway to town...Country something. Used to be a tiny little service station, I think, and has a car's trunk attached to the old garage door! Their fabric is $2.99/yd for all prints, and I think $1.99/yd for solids. It is somewhat of a "stuff store" with pottery, other glassware, etc., but they have a fabric room, too. Lots of bolts of nice fabric. They sometimes cut a little crooked, but usually gave me a couple extra inches on cuts, too. But most of their fabric is nice and they have lots of it. There will be quilts in the window, if not outside. The ladies who work there make quilts and sell them, too. I used to do most of my fabric shopping there. I think it is worth the drive. There is also a nice little quilt shop in Greeneville, but can't remember the name...you could google for it. Greeneville is not that far south of Jonesborough. Don't you just love Jonesborough? Lynda