View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 10:54 AM
QBeth

Originally Posted by HELLuvvANGEL
I had a cat named Brutus, A huge, 20lb, orange tabby. Brut had my attitude which is scary as all get out. I left for a few weeks but when i got home he was just meowing at me, more like cussing me out, then led me to my bedroom jumped on the bed and in front of me he pooped on my comforter making sure to get the pillow also. After he finished, as my mouth hung open, he gave me a nasty meow and walked right past me with tail and nose in the air. Yup he was mad i left him. I left another time and i got the same welcome home lol such a turd literally. But he was the cat that never left my side thru all my operations and when i went for walks he went with me, unleashed. Bless his onery heart i miss him terribly and hes been gone just over 2 yrs.
Had to laugh at this one! My Rudy (see avatar) is my shadow and must be with me all the time. He's also very jealous of my boyfriend!

I didn't realize just how jealous until the day I saw him walk over to a wall, turn around, and start to shudder. I thought there was something wrong with him until I realized he was peeing on the wall!!! Like you, I was so stunned, I didn't do anything, at first. Before he "finished," I said to him "have you lost your mind?!!"

Thankfully, he's a bit more accepting now-a-days although we have to be careful, Bob and I, not to sit on the sofa together. Made that mistake once, when we had company who had commandeered our loungers. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Rudy on the back of the sofa, just behind Bob, with this evil look in his eyes. Yup, he smacked Bob upside the head!!! That's one reason Bob's nickname for him is Rudely! Gotta love them.

Rudy's favorite spot on the sofa
[ATTACH=CONFIG]109883[/ATTACH]

Rudy with his "co-hort in crime" Baby Peeps
[ATTACH=CONFIG]109966[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-109878.jpe   attachment-109961.jpe