Old 09-03-2010, 12:42 PM
wildyard

Because I cannot just go out and buy fabric either, I work on projects as I accumulate the fabrics for it. I collect from thrift stores and yard sales, etc. so I keep my list and what colors I need for each project. When I have enough, I start cutting and working on that project. I am also doing the Clotilde row of the month with others here, but that is scrappy, so it is always on the list each month till I get that row done.
Besides the row of the month, right now I am working on a quilt for my DGD. I am also collecting fabric for a quilt for my DGS, and my DS and DD.
Our addition is almost finished, so I have just started carrying around a piece of the wallpaper border to collect fabric for a Hocus Focus quilt for my new master bedroom. I am so excited about that one!!! It may take me a year or more, but I will get it done. Because I have a disability and fibromyalgia, I do not set deadlines for myself. I don't need that kind of stress or extra pressure. I just work when I can and enjoy the process of finding the fabrics and sewing when I can. OH, yes and the best part, of visiting here on the board when I can't be sewing or searching!!