View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 01:46 PM
Jamie

For some of those who know me, know that since my daughters stroke, and having 4 kids, I have been extreemly busy, and I have only finished 2 project all year...well a few months back, we took the playroom which was in the basement and I made it into a sewing room, I cleaned it, repainted, re-did the ceiling, and just fixed it up.. because it did not have two handrails for Morgan to make it up and down, i thought it wasn't fair to her that everyone else played down there, so I took it over. Well I still have not made it down stairs to sew or quilt, except to hem some ones curtains...well I just adopted a kitty yesterday, she is a 4 month old calico, and I call her Baby, because I say where's my baby and she comes running :) well I put her down stairs in the basement to get adjusted to the house....so Now I am down there all the time to see her pet her cuddle her, and get her off my sewing table and stuff, I'll sit at my sewing table, and she will sit and cuddle snuggle and play with my feet and toes.....So for an excuse to escape to spend time with Baby I now will have to go and plan and start a quilt..one for her and one just because :)

Baby in my bin of threads and needles
[ATTACH=CONFIG]110166[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-110160.jpe   attachment-110161.jpe