View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 08:38 PM
lazyquilter

Mary, please as it was suggested and call the company. 99% of the time the company, and it has an excellent reputation,will bend the rules a bit for a customer that was taken to cleaners and her shoes stolen at the same time. You got taken by a very nasty person who realized that you were not capable of making a scene and being even more demanding. I think this is hateful thing to do to anyone. And I am angry with you and for you. But go with the company first and do not be afraid to tell them of your personal condition of health and the stress of being quite afraid of the ramifications of this woman. The worse that can happen is they so no and I would find it hard to believe. But I have confidence that there would a lot of quilters in the classified section that may be able to help ease some of the discomfort if you can get no help. Most people do have to pay in cash, even though I try to get a money order. But I have asked for a signed receipt of which I had written up. No signature, no money, no deal.