Old 09-04-2010, 06:27 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by pinot
Originally Posted by Rhonda
Originally Posted by pinot
These are my granddaughters. They are 4 years old now. There are twins in my DIL family and my husbands family. I just bought them new dresses and so pics had to be taken!
Oh how cute!! They are such pretty little girls! What are their names? I bet you really enjoy them! They look so sweet in their new dresses.
Hi Rhonda!! Thank you!! Their names are Carlijn ( a real dutch name) and Sophie. They live in Holland and I see them and can talk with them by skype.They recently told me they're going to have a big brother! I'm not sure if their mother knows.......
Kids do come up with funny things that moms and dads aren't always in the know about! LOL I hear things from mine that I wonder if Mom and Dad know they tell these things about home.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Those sound like really pretty names. When my DD named her DD Rachel I didn't like it because I though it was too common but it suits her! Sara wanted to stay with Biblical names as hers is Sara and her DH is Benjamin and their boys are Joseph and Zachary so Rachel fits right in.