View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 06:52 AM
kristen0112

Originally Posted by cheryl222
Originally Posted by kristen0112
Originally Posted by cheryl222
When I got my Bailey I was having the same problem and Grrrr. Very frustrating. Tried all the suggestions given - still no luck. Then I actually looked carefully at my threading and I found it was not in the proper place as I went around the tension disc. I was threading it from the side as it was on the frame and I guess I didn't get it right. Anyhow, after figuring that out, it has worked like a dream since then. No problems, no broken threads ever. You will love this machine.
Could you take a picture of that area and post it here? I want to make sure I am not doing the same thing. thank you. I am sure I will eventually be really happy with her its just frustrating right now. I wish the instructions had better pictures along with the directions and labeled pictures of the pieces so I could verify what is what.

Hi Kristen.

I tried to take a picture but don't know if you can see what it is. Stand on a stool so you can look from the top. I used a stileto to try to point to the place. If you look down you see springs toward the back and the thread discs in the front. Make sure your threads are not in the springs. That was causing my problems.
THANK YOU! I will have to check that. I looked at that and wasn't sure where it was supposed to be lining up.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 04-22-2018 at 01:41 PM.