View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 05:05 PM
SharonAnne

I'd like to say something nice about JoAnn's, although I have never had cause to complain about them. And today, they were exceptional about honoring their mistake and to my favor. A bolt of batik was marked at $10.99/yard, and the sign above the batiks stated 30% off which would have made the price $7.69 per yard. The 5 yard cut was completed and the price ticket handed to me and the pricing came up at $9.09 per yard. I asked the cutter to please adjust the price and gave her my calculation explanation, and she said she could not do so once it was printed, but she DID look it up and said that apparently the store had raised the price but the bolt sticker was not corrected. She told me to take it to the checkout counter and tell them to override and give me the lower price. I did, and they did. I was happy and they were gracious about it, as well. Made me smile. AND there is also a wonderful cutter who had waited on me a few weeks ago and we had a lovely conversation at that time. When I returned the other day, she had recalled our conversation and asked me a question about it. I was surprised and flattered. Good choice of employees, JoAnn's... Thanks for doing the right thing today.