View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Annya

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
I really haven't had to give up anything. My quilting works around my schedule not the other way around. We take the dogs out for walks 2 or 3 times a week and go about 2 miles each way.
The house stays clean since there are only two here. Laundry gets done, folded but not always put away the same day. But that's not because of quilting, its cause I am too lazy.....LOL
And meals get cooked, I cook at home a lot to control our fat intake.
There are only two of us here and my DH is away at work or sleeping when he is working nights. He can be a pain when he is home with his wrestling or football or cricket.
I do not have my children close, I have my sewing room done so I have to go the the lounge room to iron and back to the table to cut fabric. My house is clean, But some times a little untidy. I am in the process of re-arranging it for better access to some of my fabric stash. I enjoy going to my quilt group once a week and most of all I enjoy being on my own, so I am not missing out on anything/ I also am exercising to lose this loose skin on my stomach from losing weight in the first place.