View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 11:41 PM
scowlkat

Just finished going through and looking at all the adorable quilt inspectors! We currently have two cats, two dogs and three birds but at one time had three dogs, three cats and five birds. Unfortunately some have gone over the rainbow bridge and I sure miss them!

One of my cats loves anything to do with fabric and sewing. If I am working on something by hand, she sits on the arm of my chair and occasionally reaches her paw over ever so slowly like I'm not going to notice her trying to catch the thread! There are a lot of people who don't care for animals but for the life of me I just don't understand it! What is really funny is that my husband didn't care for cats when we met and actually had an awful sticker on his car that read "So many cats, so few recipes!" He is now a complete convert and the cats follow him and beg him to play with them.

My animals love me so unconditionally no matter what mood I'm in - even when I am at my wit's end trying to get points to match or taking a block apart for the third time!

Sorry for rambling on - the only thing I pontificate more about is my new grandson and we won't go there now!