Old 09-06-2010, 05:17 AM
Miz Johnny

Originally Posted by oldhag
I have my fingers crossed for you Billy. I'm betting you use this one faster than I get my 31-20 going. Does this one come in the large table?I'd love to see it when you get it home. The one I have can be treadled or electric with the motor mounted on the table.l haven't tried the motor yet, but it does treadle smooth and that's before I have started to clean it up. It's just so big and I have very limited space for working on it that I seem to shove it to the back burner in favour of something smaller and easier to move. My DH said that it needs 10 men and a hairy boy to move it.
I have a 16-41 treadle in a rebuilt and smaller table in storage. I would love to have space to use it, and am working on that by selling off some of my "stuff". It has alternating pressers, and I'm not sure what that really means, so would love to use it and find out. According to literature on it, it's for "general work in cloth and leather", so should be great to sew on--if I ever get it in the house, cleaned, etc.