Old 09-06-2010, 06:29 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by oldhag
I have my fingers crossed for you Billy. I'm betting you use this one faster than I get my 31-20 going. Does this one come in the large table?I'd love to see it when you get it home. The one I have can be treadled or electric with the motor mounted on the table.l haven't tried the motor yet, but it does treadle smooth and that's before I have started to clean it up. It's just so big and I have very limited space for working on it that I seem to shove it to the back burner in favour of something smaller and easier to move. My DH said that it needs 10 men and a hairy boy to move it.
Its just the machine itself and it was already serviced 2 years ago and was never picked up. It could use a Go-Jo cleaning and polish but thats about it, other wise its like new.

My quilting table in my studio has a central treadle mounted under it and it has a huge hole cut into it so I can put these plates in to use what ever machine I feel like using. I measured and I can make a plate for this machine and use it in my quilting table.

The only thing about this machine is the handwheel has to make two revolutions to make one stitch so it will be excellent for FMQ!

Billy