Old 09-06-2010, 12:55 PM
LovingIzabella

Hello Everyone!
So sorry I have been absent for a few days but we left for a camping trip with friends on Friday for the Labor Day weekend and returned today.
I had quite a few pages to catch up on so I have a few things I need to say :-)
1) MJ-You take care of YOU first. Your health is so very important and the eyes are a very scary thing to be having problems with. Please do not worry about here-we all love you and if you need any help at all I am always here to help :-)
2). QBee I have put you on the "waiting list" for 4.0 :-) This swap has become pretty popular and I am so glad it has. I love it so much and the friendships made her make my heart glow. I will send you a PM when official signups for 4.0 start.
3). I love love all of the blocks I am seeing. It never ceases to amaze me how different people interpret different fabrics and when you put them all together they absolutely glow. That is one of the greatest things about this swap-it encourages people to grow and try things they may never have. Love them all!
4). MJ I am not starting the top yet I promise. I look forward to having a block from you for this very special quilt! The love that will envelope me when I wrap up in it is just phenomenal!
5). I received two more beautiful blocks for my hug quilt-one from missgigglewings and one from leakus (thank you for the extra block as well-Izabella LOVES it :-)) Both blocks are beautiful and missgiggle do not ever feel like your work is not great-it is the love and attention you put in to it that makes it special. I have been quilting for 7 years now and still have times where my points do not want to come together no matter what I do so I chalk it up to a humility block and move on :-) Your block is perfect and I love it-thank you! And Leakus I love your block as well-my own sunshine :-) I will post pictures of the last set of blocks I received as soon as I empty the camera card of pictures lol.
6). Ksea-thank you so much for the fabulous stickers and erasers for Izabella. They were here when we got home from camping and she loves them. She immediately started making pictures with them-thank you for thinking of her! It means so much to both of us.
7). I want you all to know how fabulous a group you are and how much I love and adore you all! Remember if you need anything i am here :-)
Much Love & Huge Hugs
April