Old 09-06-2010, 06:07 PM
JoAnnGC

Sue Zipkin is one of my most favorite designers and has been for many years. She designs dinnerware, greeting cards, scrapbook supplies, home decor items and of course fabric. I have the entire collection of her Holiday dinnerware pattern Sweet Shoppe Christmas and several pieces from some of her other dinnerware patterns. As a textile artist, Sue designs fabric for Clothworks and her work is whimsical, fun and beautiful. I always look forward to her new stuff. I was looking at some of the new fabric lines she has coming out this winter and clicked the Facebook "Like" button. About an hour later Sue herself sent me a very nice personal message on FB inviting me to be her FB Friend. As it turns out, she lives in a town in NY quite close to where I grew up. She is just as nice as I imagined her to be. She even checked out my posted projects on FB and said that she would be happy to feature any quilts or projects that I make with her fabrics right on her blog! How cool is that?!!! Have any of you ever used any of her fabrics in your quilts? I can't wait to get started!