View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 09:03 PM
galvestonangel

There are negative people and positive people and I think it will always be that way. If I remember correctly the post was about not being able to use your coupon because of the items on sale. I don't think that was negative, it was a fact. Now what resulted may have been a feeding frenzy of negativity. But I thought that was a good thing to know about the coupon. I like the people at JoAnns, I don't care for their fabric. I don't think that is negative, I think it is my opinion. I have learned that if I have a problem, that you can usually work it out with a civil attitude. And I think if you don't try to work it out, you don't have the right to complain. When I was working in vacation rentals, I appreciated that if some one had a problem, they told us so we could take care of it. However, I have found that some people would rather complain than fix it.

I also like to hear good and bad about tools. When I buy something I always look at the comments before I commit. One negative remark among a lot of positive remarks will not sway me, I just figure they were one of the negative people.

Sorry to ramble on so much.