View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 04:10 AM
overallquilter

Originally Posted by Bobbinchick
Originally Posted by Sadiemae
Did you make the color mistake on this beautiful quilt on purpose, or is it accidental?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Actually I didn't see it until I posted it on another forum and then I was so mad because I had already squared it up before putting on the boarders. It looks like it can be fixed so maybe tomorrow , well not tomorrow as I have some running around to get done paying bills and grocery shopping and get my prescription refilled. I think I can fix it. I put on that bottom part of that one strip on upside down so I'll just have to frog stitch that part of the boarder and then on the strips on each side of the one mistake and then I will have to put on a little more of the brown where it was squared off and then restitch it back in and restitch the boarder and then it should be fine. DANG!!!!! So I'll give it a try, I hope I can fix it. Have a great day, Huggies, Fay... It's not bad for a first one tho.
Stunning! Thank goodness it wasn't quilted yet. I made a quilt that hung at the Brazilian Embassy, when my friend took a pic of it hanging I realized that one of the blocks was turned, Argh! Once quilted I couldn't do a thing.