Old 09-07-2010, 04:44 AM
ksea

Originally Posted by Jupiter
Sorry to hear about your uncle. Racing is fun. Racing is hard. I'll bet the kids loved their outfits signed by Tony. Hey, I'd let him sign my t-shirt! lol

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by ksea
Originally Posted by Jupiter
Hi Ksea..... we are NASCAR fans. I am stitching this afternoon before the racing starts, too! lol

We regularly root for Kevin Harvick and Casey Mears because they are both from our home town. Tony Stewart is another fav here. Randy (my hubby) and I don't always agree on Jimmy Johnson and Dale Jr.

I'll be watching my mailbox for the new block to arrive. Thank you for making it!

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by ksea
Jupiter, I just finished growing up your block, I really like it, I hope you do too. It will be on its way home come
Tuesday.

I thought I only had a bit of time to work on blocks today but then I checked the Nascar schedule and AWESOME! the race isn't on till 7:30 tonight. Should be able to get quite a few more done before that!!
Tony is my favorite. I have pics of my DGD's in #20 and #14 outfits that I sent to him and he signed. I also go to the Prelude to the Dream race that he has at his Eldora Speedway every year. I'm not a Jr or a Jimmie or a Gordon fan but Harvick is okay. Johnny Benson is from here in Grand Rapids, in fact he started out racing at the local track here that my uncle was killed at.
Right!!! ME TOO!!!