Old 09-07-2010, 05:15 AM
ksea

OkDarla I sent your grown up block out in the early mail this morning, I didn't want to wait for the post office to open so I just put 4 stamps on it. I hope that is enough postage. My DGD thought it was so awesome, she got to put 2 dog and 2 cat stamps on the envelope.
April I am so glad you and your family got to get out and have some fun! Camping used to be one of our favorite things to do when the kids were little. I have 6 kids so it was something we could afford and because we stayed in our travel trailer, not in a hotel we had money to do lots of other things. I'm glad Izabella liked the little goodies, I know how little ones like to get mail too.
Jupiter if you haven't already completed my block I would love a circle one, I have never done any kind of applique and really haven't had the courage to try it. Maybe when I get done with school this winter I will have more time to try.
To all of you nascar fans. DID YOU SEE THAT RACE!!!!!! Smoke kicked butt!! GO TONY!!
I am going to have to be careful the next couple of weeks because I have a full load of classes and I find myself blowing off my homework to spend time here and time with the squishes in the basket and it is only the 2nd week of class. I can't wait to graduate in Dec.