Old 09-07-2010, 11:16 AM
3TreeFrog

And you'll have plumbers who can't fix the toilet, carpenters who can't miter an edge and auto mechanics who can never find that funny sound your car makes. So we just have to patronize the ones who do a good job, and pay them enough to make a living for themselves. Seriously, do you think a doctor who sews up the gash on your child's head is only going to charge you for 6" worth of sutures??? So pay a GOOD sewing machine mechanic decently for his expertise![/quote]

Yes I agree with what you are saying, however (not you or anyone on this board) do not sit there and say I know all about this and that, and break what was brought to you then have the nerve to blame SOMEONE ELSE!

I am not cheap! I have always said, you get what you pay for!

When I wanted was a cleaning, and I got a damaged machine in return. What price should I have paid then? Double, and given him a tip?

Word or mouth makes and breaks a business, and that is what is needed. Why would I hire the same guy who fixed your leaky roof if your roof still leaks? Would you not warn someone? On the same hand, I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND the same lady who DID end up fixing my machine, and I will continue to frequent her store. I have since found that I am not the only person that he has done this to, he is just not a nice person!

TreeFrog