Old 09-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Mimito2

I was at Joanns when they were having half off their clearance fabric. I had a pc that was marked $1 a yard. It came up at 1 yard and 32 inches and cutter says ok that pc is 2 yards and I said no it wasn't. She ignores me and proceeds to 'look' for the UPC code and could not find one so she walks back to a pc that is $3 a yard and scans it at the 2 yards for a total half price of $3, total was supposed to be less than $1. I objected and she says its ok and that it will "ring up" correctly. I had several other pcs that I wanted and they were measured/priced correctly. I get to the cash register and guess what? it rings up $3. I tell the cashier that I need to talk to customer service. I explain the situation and am told that I have to go back to the twit that messed it up in the first place (the only 1 cutting with a long line) to get it fixed, that CS can't help me !!!!! Every one was watching by this time and I was very aggravated (and hungry) so I said very loudly. "OH NO I DON'T" and threw the whole bunch on the CS table and walked out. It took me 4 months to get over being angry before I could go back. Store has been remodeled to a lot less material and that cutter no longer works there. Still I will just buy here, online or at local goodwill. No hassle, no waiting and great customer service.