View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 02:04 PM
butterflywing

We ship only USPS Priority Mail

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - We ship GLOBAL Priority Mail up to 7 Yards in a Flat Rate Envelope ($12.30) to all applicable foreign countries (per www.usps.com). For 7-14 yards, we ship 2 flat rate envelopes. 14 - 21 yards we ship 3 Flat Rate Envelopes.

CANADA & MEXICO - USPS now has the Priority Mail Flat Rate Box, which holds up to 24 yards of fabric. The charge is $25. We still do up to 7 yards for $10.45 in a flat rate envelope.

USA (all 50 states) - Domestic Shipping Prices
Order Amount Shipping
up to 7 yards $4.95 via Priority Mail

7.25-24 yards $10.35 via Priority Mail

SPECIAL PRICING 24+ yards $13.95 via Priority Mail

PLEASE NOTE: I do not track boxes nor provide tracking numbers. I do this to keep the shipping costs down for all of you. I request that everyone wait at least one week from receipt of your shipping notice before contacting me. Please check with your postman too in case the box was left with a neighbor or is at your post office.

• $2.99 or Less • $3.99 or Less A Yard • 54 Inch Moda Fabric • Freespirit Westminster • Holiday • Kona Bay • Marcus Brothers • MODA Fabrics • Projects & Pictures • RJR Fabrics • Shipping Information • Home • View Cart • Check Out • Newsletter Signup • Contact Us • Links • Privacy • Returns • About Us • Site Map

THIS IS THE SHIPPING POLICY ON THE 5 BUCKS A YARD SITE.

the international still sounds pricey if you have to pay for 3 packets, but the canada and mexico sounds worth it for sales stuff, and this site has sales all the time.