Old 09-07-2010, 06:59 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by lauriejo
Is anyone else in this group diagnosed with celiac, or on the gluten-free diet? (No wheat, barley, rye or commerically grown oats) I have always loved bread, pasta, crackers, all the things I had to give up. The gluten free options are just not the same, although they are getting better.
The oatmeal I just bought says gluten free which means it was not grown in a field where wheat ect is grown. It was Bob's Red Mill. Amazon has over 4,000 gluten free items in groceries. I saw gluten free pizza dough mix , bread mix, pasta, cereal and so many other things that sounded soo good. Go to amazon.com search gluten free then on the left click on groceries and up pops tons of stuff. Let me know what you think
Vitalicious has the mose DELICIOUS things that are all gluten free. I eat the Vitatops in a ton of different flavors. They are like the tops of muffins but are sooo gooooood. Only a 100 calories and more nutrients and minerals than an apple. Seriously, check out their site and order some. I cannot recommend them more.

www.vitalicious.com

Missy