Old 08-11-2008, 09:36 AM
penski

my joanns doesnt sell it right now you might check out at a hobby lobby store or a quilting store for the one who lives in spain i know you can find it online just put in search 505 basting spray
the way i do mine is i lay out the backing (( the bottom material)) right side on the floor so you would be spraying the side the batting that is going to be against batting i spray 1/2 of the quilt then lay my batting on the part i sprayed make sure you smooth all the wrinkles out when i know it is straight i spray the other 1/2 and finish laying the rest and smooth it out with my hand then i spray the batting and put the top on the same way smooth it out then i go around the edges and make sure i have enough spray to keep the edges down good i let it sit for a few minute about 10 or 15 to make sure it is good to hold because the spray doesnt adhease fast so that if you need you can reposition the material waaalaa it is good to go !!! there is no smell but i do it outside when i can because of the over spray can be messy if you get it on the floor if i do it in the house i do open a window just so i dont have any chemicals in my house just in case there are any but never smell anything i have taken a month to quilt on it and it still stays together
i hope this helps