Old 09-08-2010, 07:51 AM
bronald

Originally Posted by trupeach1
So funny people are all gung ho when they sign up on this thread then within a week it is back to the same few people posting. So if it goes off course and people complain that we are not sticking to the diet subject then maybe they should post.

So Missy how are things with Mike and Russ? What did your mom say that you cleaned up the place?
I have been reading everyones posts. I have been trying to change my life style for a long time and have got very serious in the last few months.
I have lost 29 lbs. since May26 and my goal is 140 by Mar. I use the web site http://www.livestrong.com I find it very helpful you can track all your cal.,carbs,fat,sodium,fiber and protien. It can be helpful if you are diabetic, have heart problems or just want to see what you are eating. You put in your age, weight, height and how much you would like to loose in a week. It tells you how many cal. you should eat in a day. It also tells you how much of the other nutrients you should have.
As a vegetarian people always ask me how I get my protien. I always tell them theres protien in everything. This program really showed me this is true.I am always way over on my protien and fiber.