View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 08:17 AM
buslady

I use any box I can find that fits the situation. I have lots of those clear plastic shoe box size with lids. They are very cheep and work well. I also use shoe boxes for scraps. One for strips, one for odd shapes, etc. stuff I am currently involved in go in totes with handles, I have 5 or 6 of them. I love, love, love, those eco friendly bags you get from the grocery store for $1. I have a small plastic storage box that has 3 drawers and a flip top. One drawer for cutting tools, one for marking toolks, you see the trend. It fits perfectly into one of those shopping bags mentioned above. That is my "take with" tool box. I just slide the bag down and tuck it under the bottom drawer and it sits on a table near my work area. Since I take all my stuff every Monday to a group sew, this makes it easy to cart and not forget anything!! Oh, I spent 2 days cleaning and organizing my craft room at home. There was a path, impossible to use it for anything. I was sooooo happy when done, I took pictures. One of my girls said, "that is clean?" Guess I'm glad she didn't see it before! LOL