Old 09-08-2010, 12:39 PM
MissyGirl

Howdy Howdy Howdy!!

I just got home from running some errands. The first was me and mom dropping off the food I made for the IMPACT team. I made a HUGE amount of baked whole wheat penne pasta with fresh homemade sauce and low fat mozz cheese, garlic breadsticks and salad. I sure hope they liked it!

After I dropped that off, mom and I went to Hill City to drop off the two quilts I made for another show this weekend. So many shows, so many quilts. I love it that they like my work and want to display it but sometimes I feel a bit overwhelmed by the requests. These two quilts will be sent to Haiti for the earthquake victims after the show this weekend.

Then after that we went to lunch. We had ham salad on a bed of lettuce. Yummy. Only 250 calories.

Then we went to the grocery store and I bought more fruit (I shop for my produce three times a week) and veggies plus the stuff to make a raspberry cake for my sister. Her birthday is Friday. Mom and I will make the cake on Friday morning and then we will all go out to dinner and home for cake and ice cream. I have some fat free/sugar free vanilla ice cream for me to have with the cake. It is a tiny thing to try and stay on track, know what I mean?

Mike is going to go out to dinner with us on Friday. I am looking forward to that. It should be fun. I am in such like with him!

Well in about 7 minutes I have to leave to go get my nephew from school.

I hope everyone is having a great day. It is GAWJESS here today. Right now it is 81 but we woke up this morning to 45 degrees. I so love it.

Oh, there is a new fruit offered here called a Cherum. It is a hybrid of a cherry and a plum. THEY ARE YUMMY! A bit spendy but I love fruit and eat so much of it that I thought I could shake up my routine a bit.

I had watermelon for breakfast and a bowl of oatmeal. Lots of water too.

Anyways. I am done with my blabbing for the moment. Be back soon!

Oh. I am so glad to hear from those that don't post often. Keep on keeping on!

Missy