Old 09-08-2010, 01:54 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by grannie-k
Missy, girl I need to go home and take a nap after ready about your day!

congrats on your quilts too. What an honor.
Hehe! You are funny.

Yeah. They kinda like my work. I am going to be making several stained glass quilts this fall for Christmas presents. I really love the way they come together. It is deceptively easy and fast.

I am going to probably do two or three lap quilts also for Christmas. I have to start now in order to get everything done.

I did buy all my grandkids and my nephews Christmas presents this weekend from ToysRUs.com. They should arrive this week. They had a HUGE sale online this past weekend with free shipping. So, anything that will keep me out of the store is a good thing. Sheesh. That place gives me the willies.

Next month, I will shop for my siiblings and then in November I will shop for my parents and in December I will shop for my friends. That is how I do it.

When Zachary got in my truck at the bus stop this afternoon (he is my nephew btw), the first thing he did was tell me I needed to buy 10 3-pound tubs of cookie dough so he can get a cheeseburger telephone. *rolls eyes* I swear that boy is out to keep me fat. LOL

Okay. Say, just for S&G, that I actually buy the ten tubs. Where in the name of all things that are yummy will I put 30 pounds of cookie dough??. *shakes head* I think mom would blow an artery if I did that. The evil, wicked person that I sometimes act like would get a kick out of telling her I did that and then seeing her reaction. I am not called a Poohead for nothing. I have EARNED that title. LMAO!!

So, dinner tonight. I am making a chicken pasta salad. I will cook the chicken tenderloins in chicken broth and then rough chop them. Then I will cook some whole wheat farfalle (bowtie) pasta. Combine the chicken, pasta, red onions, red/yellow/orange bell peppers, cucumbers, grape tomatoes and shredded carrots. Top with fat free zesty italian dressing and voila DINNER.

I am doing what is referred to as a Bake and Blog event this weekend. I am going to be making sour cream chocolate cupcakes from scratch with nutella frosting.

Oh. My. Gawd. You people have no idea. They are out of the freaking world with goodness. I am thinking of saving up my calories so I can eat one but I dunno. We will see.

During and after the baking process my mom will be photographing me so I can post the photos with me doing the baking stuff and then post it with my thoughts on the process and the recipe. Then I will backlink it to the originator of this event.

I think it will be fun. I recently deleted my old blog and started a new one so this will be a fun way to get my readers into the baking game.

Anyway. I know what you are thinking. Blah blah blah Missy. Blah blah blah Missy. Yeah. I'm done now.

Missy
Attached Thumbnails attachment-113771.jpe