Thread: fabric find
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Fancy Nancy

ok - so spent all weekend cleaning out my fabric stash - reorganizing, washing, folding, sorting - you all know the routine - just trying to get everything in its place. Was overwhelmed with amount of fabric I had and SWORE I would not buy anymore until had made use of what I had. Well, there was a rummage sale at the Senior Center today so stopped by looking for some misc kitchen stuff etc for my daughter for her new apt. Well, BIG MISTAKE! They had bolts of fabric for sale - mostly Moda and some misc - for $5.00 per bolt. At first I wasn't going to get any b/c price on end of bolt said it cost more but a lady walked by and said that all bolts were only $5 each. Soooooo....had a moment of weakness. Bought with no plans of what will use for but considering there is a lot on the bolts figured could always use for backing. Have not unrolled bolts to check yardage but as you can see from end of bolts there is a considerable amount on. One is an xmas flannel which I will be using soon I am sure. The rest - well I am sure "someday" (just like all my other stash).

misc fabric that was in a bag with a huge piece of wool batting - only $3.00 for the bag of stuff
[ATTACH=CONFIG]113987[/ATTACH]

each bolt was $5 - price on end was not the price I paid
[ATTACH=CONFIG]113988[/ATTACH]

more $5.00 per bolt fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]113989[/ATTACH]

more pics
[ATTACH=CONFIG]113990[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-113982.jpe   attachment-113983.jpe   attachment-113984.jpe   attachment-113985.jpe   attachment-113986.jpe  

attachment-113987.jpe