View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Gerbie

Yes I really do have a great brother. I found out tonight that we may not have room to bring it back with us Sat. and if we can't I will have to wait at least 2 weeks to get it. But I am taking my camera with me to take pics. I have it charging as I type. My brother is flying to Houston Sat. morning to spend 10 days with my youngest neice and her husband and we are going to take him to the airport, so he won't have to pay rental on his pickup while he is gone. The airport is 70 miles back towards our home. I may go and pick him up at the airport when he gets back, if that's the case I will go in the pickup and can definitely bring it back then. I'm not real happy about the situation because I wanted to bring it home on Sat. But at least I will get to see it and will take some pics. Everyone bear with me, as I will have to get my DH to help me, because I don't know how to post a pic. I have read the directions, but I don't know what type of pics. set up I have with my computer, jpeg, whatever that is, etc. I will get some pics. as soon as I can to show everyone. I have a few quilts that I want to post, so I will find out how to post the pics.
Thanks for all the nice remarks . Fri. is almost here.
Grandma Pat, who knows what shape it is in and it could very well be in great shape, knowing Carvin, my brother and the way he loves to tease. I will let you know sat. evening when we get back home.