Thread: Hi fron SoCal
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 09:00 PM
VernaL

The North Cities Quilt Guild meets at the Placentia Presbyterian Church on Bradford Ave. If you know where State College Blvd is and can get to Yorba Linda Blvd. Take YL East to Bradford and turn right (south). Boston Market is on the corner. Go down Bradford to the stop sign at Madison. The church is on your right about 3 house south of Madison. We meet the 4th Monday evening of the month. We are going to have a pot luck this month at 7PM. Come as my guest. Come about 6:30 and I will introduce you around. Almost everyone knows me because I am the go-between the guild and the church. Just ask for Verna and someone will get you to me. We meet in Key Center which is a building behind the church next to the driveway. We dress casually. Usually we have a speaker, but will have voting on officers for next year at this meeting. It should be a fun meeting and you can stick with me if you like. It is a nice group with a wide selection of ages and interests. Some are beginners and some are experts. All are helpful. We would love to see you. This month, the meeting date is Sept. 27th.