View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 03:03 AM
fatqtrjunkie

Originally Posted by crashnquilt
Guess I should brag on my hubby too. For one, he never complains or comments on how much I spend on fabric or sewing stuffs. But on the same hand, I don't complain on how much he spends on his fishing stuff. I'd much rather the money go to fishing and sewing stuff than drugs or alcohol. But the greatest brag is about to come.

Because of circumstances that were well out of our control at the time of our wedding, we don't really celebrate our anniversaries. Well, not like everyone else celebrates. But, on our 20th anniversary my hubby truly surprised me beyond speechless.

Hubby is not a flower sending kind of guy. His words, "the damn things just die and look ugly" but he really shocked me. He went to one of my favorite shops, bought 20 fat quarters that looked really nice together. He then took those to our local florist (a quilty friend of mine). She folded the FQ's to look like flowers and put them in an arrangment! It was drop dead gorgeous. I would post a photo but I lost the photos on a hard drive that died.

Yep, I think I'll keep him.
That almost brought tears to my eyes, yup, he's a keeper