View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 04:16 AM
ksea

I too have an awesome DH. He has always supported me in my addiction to quilting, always plans for quilting stops whenever we go anywhere, sometimes it is a shop hop trip with only adding to my stash in mind. (In July we went for 5 days, just to quilting shops!) AND when I decided to quit smoking last November he told me I could have $3100. to buy a quilting machine and frame because he was proud of me for quiting. It doesn't matter what I need built or fixed or moved he is always more than willing to help and he thinks I need every new gadget that comes out. He truely is my enabler and I have always tried to be his also. He has several hobbies that are equally expensive as my quilting and even though he retired after 30 years from general Motors he still works at a job he loves, erecting wind turbines, just so that we have extra money for our hobbies. Oh and did I mention that he is OCD so when he is home, my house is always spotless!! sometimes too clean!!! I'm glad that this thread was started so that we can give credit where credit is due. I wouldn't trade my DH for anything,