View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 06:18 AM
ArtisticDesign

This is an excellent thread TK and you've put a lot of thought and work into it, thank you...I do murals and custom faux finishing. And I have noticed that picking colors for a quilt (new quilter)has a different feel to it (maybe its the prints)..Although the basic color rules still apply.
For those that are color-tarded (lol) and don't want to print all this out to go fabric shopping ..My suggestion would be to definitely study the info TK has given you here at least a few times..You'll be surprised at how much you will remember.
For fabric shopping, I'd suggest taking what I take to every art job - a small color wheel- (can get at Micheals/hobby lobby and or an inspiration piece (small pillow or something that you adore the color scheme of, as tk said)
Again TK, excellent job...I Can Not wait to browse around and see if you've made other threads such as this..

Gawd, I love color (drool)lol..Now if I can just quilt my quilt without it looking like...like... well, there are no words..So far its just looking really really bad Ha!