Thread: jury duty rant
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 06:54 AM
sahm4605

Oh I am sooo irritated. get this. I am not allowed to bring in a very small needle to sew with to the jury pool. But yet I can bring in large plastic crochet needles. What the bleep is that about? how is a small needle for hand sewing going to hurt someone anymore than plastic crochet needles? That is just beyond ridiculous. I just want to spit fire I am so mad. this is completely stupid. I mean come on now. what is more of a weapon? a little teeny tiny needle or a large plastic crochet needle? I plan on taking one needle and a pair of nail clippers with me to see if the lady really knew what she was talking about. she didn't seem to sound sure of herself on the phone when I asked. the worst thing that could happen is I am out of a needle and a pair of nail clippers. I have a lovely quilt that just needs to have the binding sewn on and it will be ready to give away. I have to iron and attach the binding on the front still but that will only take one night to do that. I was hoping while I was sitting there for hours on end to get the binding on and be productive. but will bring a few books also so that I can take a break from sewing, or if not allowed to sew I can have some reading to do. I feel a little better now. sorry for the rant but needed to get it off my chest.