View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 06:55 AM
JAGSD

I also have an AWESOME hubby!
He can and does fix/make anything and everything. He convinced me to purchase the Long Arm this last April(it is so fun), he made my design wall, My sewing machine foot fell apart he fixed it. He never says a word about fabric purchases, and is very helpful with suggesting a color or help in choosing of colors when I am stumped. If I am not understanding something in direction I can usually give it to him and he will figure it out for me. He is after me now to purchase a new sewing machine, but I think I like my "OLD Kenmore"one STILL (it needs to see a Dr. though), will see what happens.
We do Archery together, Wood Working, Gardening, yard work, have refurnished cars,actually many things. Though, he is not a "Flower Giving"( like was mentioned in an earlier post "Flowers-They just die so why" )type of guy I would not switch him for the World! (I grow my own flowers and have tons of flowerbeds.)If I mention something I need or want it's typical of him to say let's go get it, make it or something similar.
I always try to stop sewing by the time he is home from work or shortly after and the kids have come home unless it is something that really needs to be done.
He is Awesome.