Thread: jury duty rant
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 07:32 AM
sahm4605

Originally Posted by ghostrider
Well, that's just plain silly. Not that you would be forbidden to bring a sewing needle into a courthouse in this day and age, but that you would get "sooo irritated" about it. :roll: The main difference I can think of between a pointed metal needle and a plastic crochet hook is the fact that the needle can be coated with any number of toxic agents and used to poke them into another person. Reason enough to ban sharps of any kind from courthouses in my opinion. Would you consider it a stupid rule if you worked in the courthouse?
I am not irritated about not being allowed the needle, just that they would allow a crochet needle and not a sewing needle. And yes, I would consider it a stupid rule to have if I worked in a courthouse. I think that workers should also be allowed to carry guns into the courthouse. as well as the everyday jurrer. Well as long as they have a permit for carrying. kinda like a conceal and carry permit. I think that if more people had guns in their homes there would be less crime. because as more than one criminal has said, the look for a house that is easy to get into. why face a dog and gun and alarm system when the one next door has none of those things.