Old 09-10-2010, 05:07 PM
fryguymoore

I received grown up blocks from Jupiter and dawson.tracy. They are both very nice, thank you!

I won't be sewing for a while, I lost my sewing room and things are stressful here for the next few weeks. I have to get the results of my sons testing [neuro-psychological] next thursday, I'm really dreading that. After this I may have to fight with the school which is no fun at all.

In addition to that, My horse has lost a lot of weight and I am really worried about him. The vet fixed his teeth and said he doesn't have worms. I am hoping the teeth being better and the new diet helps. He is 24 years old , but horse live longer than that and I really want his to be better. I am so allergic to him that I feel sick and miserable for days after I brush him, but if I don't do it I feel miserable and sad that he is sick and I know he needs me to be out there with him. My next few weeks will be spent constantly feeding him and worrying about him, this leaves no time for quilting. I will finish the blocks I have started, but all the fabric that comes in now will have a wait a bit.