View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 04:06 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by Mad Gertie
Hi nadine,
I am Gerda, and I'am just the same, I smuggle parcels and purchases in to the house on a regular basis. I have only quilted for a year but totally hooked on it. My stach is growing at an alarming rate and my bookshelfs are filling up rapedly with all these lovely quilting books I just can't do without !
When I am suppose to read and make all these lovely things , I have no idea ( especially as I only hand piece and hand quilt !) but I just can't do without them ! Does that make me a Quitaholic ? Mad Gertie from Kent :roll:
My sister hand pieces and hand quilts. Would you believe she made a quilt (actually she changed her mind and made curtains) in the Chinese Coin pattern? All hand stitched. I couldn't believe it. Now she is in the process of making a Crazy quilt. I give her my snippets and she incorporates them into a block. Then she embellishes them with lace, ribbon, buttons and whatever she can find. You are a far far better person than me which makes you more of a quiltaholic than me and I thought I was bad. And Julie (my sister) is the poster girl!!!!!!! Edie