View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 05:15 AM
quiltmaker

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
I wonder how the auction was worded and photographed. Still seems wrong to me though. But if the person auctioning it mislead you then you can get your money back from Ebay.

I too think this is very important. One does have to read and understand what exactly the auction is for.....many people don't throughly read the entire description before they get in on an auction. That is the buyers responsibility to do. If you have questions or are not sure about the item/items being auctioned one should be ask the seller prior to bidding...that again is the buyers responsibility. Use only the Ebay messaging system to do this and not personal email thus providing Ebay with an accurate account of what transpired with the buyer & seller. If my memory serves me correctly Ebay will not use personal email messages as they can be changed, some omitted to serve the purpose of whomever has a problem.

I just feel there is no violation here as the needs of a diverse people are being met without fault to anyone.