View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 07:17 PM
zz-pd
Banned

The stroke was a mini stroke, thank the good lord. my right side is still numb, but I got the sewing machine needle threaded, it took a little time as I am right handed, but by gosh I got it done. when I get tiered it shows more, like trying to say the right word, or finger placement on the key board, or like the other day a kind member sent me a gift card for batting which I am in desprate need of, I went to Joann,s and got some batting and 1yrd of pretty fabric for flower centers, and by the time I got home, I could not get up the step to get in the door, my arm is all brused up from trying. my son happened home about 10 minutes latter and helped me in the house. I am human and I do get frustrated. I am 47 yrs old, and I have pain every minute of everyday, and with everything else I want to ask why me, I know the lord has his reasons, I loved my job, I loved to help people, I was independent, and now I am a shell of a person. and at times I want to say no more, but all of you are just wonderful, and you make me fell human, and you make me feel like you really care, this board and all of you, help me get through really rough times. I just asked for help with batting and a few have already sent me some. and when I get fabric or books or thread.ect... It makes me cry, because I would not be able to do it without all you. God bless. Penny