Old 09-13-2010, 04:53 AM
cjomomma
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by sewred
I weighed this morning and I am down the 1 pound I gained a half a pound to go then on towards the downward slope!!

Missy so glad your day went so beautifuly !

Anyone here have any suggestions how to get the sparks going again between DH and I . We have no sitters so no alone time possible until the kids go to bed. We haven't been out alone in 3 or 4 yrs.! Both my parents work and so does my sister and brother so no possibility for a sitter!plus hubby works 6 days a week!
Sounds like our situation. We just keep holding on for when the kids are gone and living their own lives. My DH works a full time job and goes to school with a 3/4 time schedule. He comes home at 9pm, I get the kids to bed and he stays up til 1or 2 doing homework. I basically become a single Mom during school but I keep reminding myself that there is a silver lining in our future. It's those little times together that you have to charish. In this day and age you can't trust anyone outside your family to baby sit so I can't help you there. Hang in there because the day will come when the kids are old enough to fend for themselves.