Old 09-13-2010, 05:27 AM
Gwyn

cjomomma: Absolutely! You have to work together to get through tough times like that era of going to school, working, family, kids, church. But together you can do anything.

All parents, I have a warning for you...

Your kids will grow up and become adults, but they may never leave home permanently! Don't be surprised if you find yourselves living in a multi-generational home at times. Of course, they don't need a sitter, but they will be there.

We who are young to middle-aged parents right now are lucky. We get to have our children and grandchildren be a part of everyday lives. Multi-generational families are becoming the norm, not the oddity. Count your blessings. We get to be a part of something bigger than ourselves.

This is a major reason I am trying to get healthy. I want to live a long life. I have a lot to live for. Stephen is 13, I need to be around for his life and children too. This new life plan is more than just food. It is all about how I feel physically, emotionally and spiritually. It is about learning who I am, how I fit, how to best love myself and others,..... life.