View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 05:58 AM
MNM

Originally Posted by vanessa
Now this is a great idea! Maybe if I follow him around and really irritate him enough, he will beg me to go back to my quilting. LOL

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
Originally Posted by vanessa
What do you ladies do (or gentleman do) when your spouse wants your attention and has nothing to do with themself?
I broke mine in from day one. "You want breakfast?" Let me show you where the kitchen is. "You want to eat lunch?" Do you not remember where the kitchen is? lol

No, seriously - Pat had issues with me knitting when we were first married and his argument was "you are paying attention to your knitting - not me." Actuall, I was knitting, watching TV, and carrying on a conversation while not letting dinner burn. So I stopped knitting and became the most attentive B**** you can imagine. After a few days he begged me to knit again.

Now he has his own hobby (Astronomy) but more times than none he will sit with me in the sewing room for company.
Sounds like he really likes your company what a wonderful thing. It can be stifleing at times but it sure is a lot better than him sitting in a bar looking for company. Have you taught him how to cut out your pieces of fabric, iron or even teach him to sew and then you can buy another machine. I love machines .
So happy for you that your husband loves you and wants to be with you. MNM